Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Video Game Nails: Minecraft

Minecraft is my new guilty pleasure obsession.  I can't stop playing!!  This mani is inspired by one of the bad guys in the game: the creeper.  Creepers are basically big green things that like to find you and blow up next to you and take you down.  They always have sad faces D:  Here's the mani!





I know I'm not the best at freehanding yet, but I liked how it came out :)  Do any of you play Minecraft?  What are your favorite video games if you don't?

Thanks for reading :)
<3

3 comments:

  1. I love this game~!!Your nails are so perfect for it! New follower! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never played minecraft, but this mani looks so cool lol. My favorite video game is Legend of Zelda OoT, hands down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that polish!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...