Friday, July 29, 2011

Butterfly Award :)


Today I was given the butterfly award by Theresa over at Tin Roof Nails :)  Her blog is pretty swell, you should check it out :)


The Rules:
1. Link the person back who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 15 bloggers

7 things about myself:
1. I have a 1 yr old dog named Lily.  She's black and white and sickeningly cute.
2. I am about to finish my B.S. in Psychology with a minor in Music (performance)
3. I also have a fish named Leonard
4. I transitioned into my love of nail polish through my love/obsession with makeup
5. My favorite food is corn, and my least favorite is celery
6. I still sleep with a stuffed animal named Rus that I got when I was 2 weeks old.  
7. I have an irrational fear of flying bugs, especially houseflies!


Questions:


  • favorite color: green :) 


  • favorite song: i dunno about one song, but i can't get enough of Modest Mouse


  • favorite dessert: cinnamon ice cream with mini marshmallows! (weird, I know)


  • what annoys me: when people patronize me/others


  • favorite pet: my Lily! (she's a lovely 1yr old mutt)


  • black or white: uhhhhh. both?


  • biggest fear: waves in the ocean.  so afraid.


  • best feature: Mr. NailsbyCourteney says I have nice eyes :) 


  • what is perfection: well...I suppose when I watch my pup sleep, I can't imagine something more perfect existing :)


  • guilty pleasure: Jersey Shore/nail polish :)




  • I want to give this award to these lovely blogs:
    Beauty by Kayla Shevonne

    Chic & Shiny
    Eat. Sleep. Polish
    Enamel Girl
    Fingers Polish Mania
    GiMiKd Girl
    Imperfectly Painted
    Liquid Jelly
    Lovely in Laquer
    More Nail Polish
    Nightly Nails
    OMG! Polish 'em
    Polish Vixen
    Shatter Me Claire
    Spellbinding Nails


    Hopefully all of you will spread the love with this award as well!  I love these blogs and read them regularly, so check them out :)


    Thanks for reading <3

    7 comments:

    1. oooh - thanks for the award :) I'll try and put this up tomorrow :D

      ReplyDelete
    2. Awwa! You're too sweet! I think i'm going to work on this now.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you so much Courteney! I really appreciate this!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Aw thank you for thinking of me! :) And wow I've never had cinnamon ice cream, but it sounds good. ^^

      ReplyDelete
    5. you ladies all deserve it!! and Liz, cinnamon ice cream is basically the best thing I've ever eaten in my life. Sooooo good.

      ReplyDelete

    I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...