Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sinful Colors-Dancing Nails

Dancing Nails is a really neat pinky red metallic color.  It makes me feel so fierce!!  Haha :)  Application, as always with SC, was pretty good.  Care is needed with brushstrokes because of the nature of the foil finish.


Isn't she pretty!?  This color always makes me think of Christmas when I see it :)

Don't forget to keep voting on my contest entries.  You'll be able to find a link in the top right of my sidebar :)

Thanks for reading :)
<3

4 comments:

  1. such a beautiful polish =) i love foils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty indeed. I understood SC were a bit of a hit and miss formulawise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love foil polishes! This is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...