Sunday, October 2, 2011

ELF-Sunset

Sunset is a gorgeous medium toned mauvey-purple with silver shimmer.  I don't have anything else like it in my collection and I love it :)  Formula is really good.  A tiny bit thick, but not problematic at all.  Very nearly a one-coater (probably could be if I was more careful).  No topcoat in these pictures:




A lot of people have been asking me where I get my ELF products.  I order all of my polishes from www.eyeslipsface.com, usually while they're having a bogo sale or free shipping.  I order most of the makeup online, too, but sometimes I can find stuff I like at my local Target.  I have never found polishes at Target, though :(

Do any of you guys have this one?  Do you like it?
Thanks for reading!
<3

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to say, that I never knew that was what ELF stood for. LOL. You have taught me something today :)

    Also, I love this color! Though I'm not sure why they named it sunset, haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...