Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ELF-Coral

Coral is my second favorite of all of my ELF polishes.  It's a gorgeous coral base with beautiful gold shimmer running throughout.  When I first got this one, the brush was really jacked up.  I've never had problems with the ELF brushes before, so this one was just a dud.  I had to remove all the polish from the brush and re-shape it carefully with scissors for it to apply polish properly.  Anyway, it was worth it for me because the formula is good and the color is gorgeous!  This one dries to a satin-ish finish so topcoat is a must for me.  Especially since it brings out the shimmer so awesomely!




Puuurrrty.  I really dig it.

Don't forget!  There are only a few days left to enter my contest :)

6 comments:

  1. ohhh! I love that golden shimmer! very pretty color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing color! Love it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gold shimmer! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's $2 at target or eyeslipsface.com. sometimes you can find them at dollar stores as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't find these around here but they are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...