Monday, August 22, 2011

One Lovely Blog!



I got this award from Super Cute Super Easy :D  Her blog is beyond adorable!

 Rules:
1) Link back to the person you got it from
2) Tell seven things about yourself
3) Give the award to ten bloggers

Seven things about myself: 
1. I am about to turn 23 and it completely freaks me out.
2. My collection is still fairly small compared to most bloggers I follow.
3. I am terrified of houseflies.
4. I really like Spongebob Squarepants.
5. I'm Greek, but don't look like it.
6. My favorite flowers are white roses and star lilies.
7. My favorite foods are corn and chicken kiev.

I would like to give this award to:

Hope all of you are having a wonderful day!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! I rarely get around to doing these types of posts but I do appreciate you thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...