Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Zoya-Edyta

Edyta is an amazing shimmery/glittery olive green with gold glitters.  It is beyond beautiful for fall and it reminds me of the leaves changing from green to gold.  Application is gorgeous and opaque with two coats.  I found this unusual with this type of finish because these types of polish usually take at least three coats.  Pictures!




Isn't she a beaut?  Love it.
Stay tuned for the announcement of who won my contest later on today!!

Thanks for stopping by!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color, and for some reason I am obsessed with the name Edyta...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! This is my untried "box"! So pretty and perfect for the Fall!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...