Friday, June 24, 2011

Top 10 Award!!!

I was given this award today by My Nail Polish Online!  Thank you!  Make sure you check her out, she's very talented!  



The rules for this award are:
-Link back to the person who tagged you
-Pick 10 other bloggers to give this award to
-List your favorite 10 products


Anyway, my current top ten blogs are:

My current favorite 10 products are:
China Glaze- Four Leaf Clover
China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy
Sally Hansen- Mauve It
OPI- In the Spotlight Pink
Finger Paints- Art Lofty Toffe (an all time fave)

Thanks again to My Nail Polish Online for this award!  Hopefully all of you will pass this on :)  I really love reading every one of your blogs!



1 comment:

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...