Monday, September 5, 2011

Ulta- Femme Fatale

I got this one with my Ulta rewards certificate last month and I have to say, it's so nice!!  I don't really have anything bad to say about this one.  I love the color, the subtle shimmer, the depth, everything!  Formula was really good, too.  Almost a one-coater.  I'll let the photos do the talking:




If you're gonna stop by Ulta any time soon, definitely pick this one up.  It's simply lovely, especially with fall weather starting to set in.

Thanks for stopping by & don't forget to vote in my poll!!
<3

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks great! I'm def picking this up on my next trip to Ulta. Thanks for swatching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so pretty! Love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this color! Is it just me or has Ulta really kicked it up a notch lately???

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...