Sunday, October 16, 2011

Color Club-Cold Metal

Oooh my first Color Club post!  Cold Metal is from the Foiled collection (6 foils) and I love it.  It is a super true royal blue foil that sparkles like crazy!!  I found the whole Foiled collection as well as half of Back to Boho at my local Ross for only $7.99 per pack.  I couldn't believe my eyes!  If you have time, stop by your local Ross and see if you can't pick these up :)


Isn't that color just stunning?  Application was a breeze as well.  Didn't even have to worry about brush strokes or anything!!  I'm in love :)  And with winter headed this way, a name like Cold Metal is perfect!!

Thanks for reading!
<3

4 comments:

  1. I agree! This looks amazing. ANyway, I saw some color club yesterday at the mall but I didn't buy any of their product coz I'm not familiar. I think I'm gonna get myself this shade in color club coz I'm liking how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color. It reminds me of Calvin Klein's Indigo (I have a swatch of it on my blog).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...