Monday, October 17, 2011

Zoya-Adina

So a couple of weeks ago, I took advantage of a bogo sale at Zoya!  I figured it was the perfect opportunity to get my hands on some Zoya and try it out for the first time.  I got Adina, Faye, Meadow, and Edyta and I love every one of them!  This one is Adina, a gorgeous purple/green duochrome with a slightly frosty finish.  I don't mind the finish so much because the color is breathtaking :)  These photos were taken after three coats of Adina and no topcoat:




I couldn't pick just one or two photos!  Each one shows different little nuances to Adina.  Oh, Adina, never leave me!  I can't picture my life without you! Ha.

Thanks for reading!!
<3

4 comments:

  1. oh wow, that polish is stunning! Reminds me of an oil slick:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it looks like an oil slick as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i like how you put multiple pictures! that color is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup this polish is pretty! Glad I own it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...