Tuesday, December 20, 2011

FAIL art- Candy Cane accent nail

I was bored one night and decided to give candy canes a whirl.  I wanted to do an accent nail, but I think I majorly failed at the color combo.  On top of all that, my red lines smeared when I put topcoat on.  I guess I didn't wait long enough for them to dry before I sealed it all up.  I thought you guys might get a laugh out of my attempt :)


Baha.  Next time I try something like this, I'll think it through a little more!

Thanks for reading ladies!  And don't forget that today is the last day to enter my giveaway!
<3

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it's as big a failure as you think it is. I say add a little sparkle to the green and you're set. In my experience it's the top coat the smears the art, not the dry time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...