Monday, January 2, 2012

Best of 2011!


I honestly cannot believe it's 2012...seriously, where did 2011 go!?  I have a lot of big plans for 2012 including graduating from college!  I'm excited and nervous for what lies ahead of me.  But, like all good things, 2011 has to come to and end, and I'd like to share with you guys the most popular posts on this blog from the year!

1. Minecraft Nails
2. It's Raining, It's Pouring
Sally Hansen, Disco Ball

Sally Hansen, Time to Shine
Essie, Lady Like
Orly, Moonlit Madness

Those are my top 6 most viewed posts, but I also wanted to throw in a couple of my most favorite posts that I did :)

It was a Dark and Snowy Evening...
Splatter 1.0


So there you have it, ladies.  The 6 most viewed posts and my two favorite posts from 2011.  I've loved seeing all of yours, as well.  If you don't want to make a post, let me know it the comments what your fave polishes from 2011 were, I'd love to know!

Thanks for sticking with me!
<3




2 comments:

  1. All of these are gorgeous. A little late, but Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the best of 2011 =)
    Btw, I tagged you: http://girrrlthing.blogspot.com/2012/01/nail-polish-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...