Monday, January 30, 2012

Sinful Colors-Nirvana

Nirvana is a really nice taupey-brown creme.  It has really nice application, but for some reason doesn't agree with ridge filling base coats.  It kept pulling like crazy until I used it over a regular base coat.  This is two to three coats with no topcoat:


Quite an interesting color.  Not quite brown, but not quite taupe either.  And it's not really a "greige" either.  I like this better than a regular brown on my skin tone, however.

Thanks for reading!
<3

2 comments:

  1. I am a sucker for colors like this--classy but not boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I pass this color up on Friday!?!?! I had it in my hands!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...