Thursday, January 26, 2012

NYX Girls-Indigo Blue

Indigo blue is a nice medium/lightish blue with lots of shimmer.  It's really sheer, so I layered it over Zoya Purity to show the true color.  The other thing that I didn't like about this polish is that it's kind of streaky.  This was three coats over two coats of Purity, so it was kind of a pain to apply.  But after three coats, it came out smooth.  Because of the many layers, I completely jacked my pointer finger and didn't feel like taking the time to re-do the whole thing, so I just left it out of the picture.


Pretty color, overall, but not worth the effort of all those layers.  I really like how it looks over white, but I'm not sure if I'd like it on my bare nail.

What do you guys think?  Anything similar out there that's easier to work with?
Thanks for reading!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color!! I hate that it was so hard for you to work with! I can't stand when polish requires so many coats and it takes forever to dry, I ALWAYS screw my nails up lol. I usually just get mad and take it all off and wear another color! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color! So pretty. Such a bummer that it was a pain :(

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...