Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sally Hansen-Wedding Crasher

Wedding Crasher is a beautiful pink glitter in a fuscia jelly base.  Believe me, you guys, this is definitely one that you'll want to pick up :)  It's definitely one that needs to be layered unless you like the look of a jelly glitter.  I took so many pictures of this one, but just COULDN'T get one to come out right.  My camera would not focus on this one no matter what I did!  Anyway, here she is with no topcoat:


I layered her over ELF Cranberry to up the base color.  So overall, this is two coats of Cranberry and three coats of Wedding Crasher.  While it's a lot of coats, I think it's totally worth it.  So, so pretty :)

I should try layering this beauty over black, that would be sassy!

Thanks for reading!
<3

2 comments:

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...