Monday, August 22, 2011

Orly-Moonlit Madness

Moonlit Madness is an amazingly gorgeous deep red shimmer.  While it is one of Orly's older polishes, it is beyond gorgeous.  I have a bottle that is really, really old (at least 8-10 years old) and the consistency is still amazing and application was about as good as it gets.  I realize that a polish this old has a non 3-free formula, and that is why the formula is superior.  I also really like Orly's older brushes, they fit my nails really well.  These photos were taken with two coats, but I could have easily gotten away with one:





Now, I love red polishes to begin with, but this one is extra dreamy.  it's so dimensional and I get lost staring into it.  Isn't it a stunner!?  If any of you have the newer formula of this one, let me know how it compares!  Is it just as amazing?  I hope it is!

Love you guys! <3

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog!!

    This is beautiful! I have this color and I never used it before. I really should bring it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love reds, but they are hard for me to pull off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love how it looks darker in some spot than others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful rich colour! Looks amazing on you. I wish I could wear reds so well

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...