Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mattified Flakies! Finger Paints-Asylum

Again, long time, no see!  I've been crazy busy with work and school :(  Anyway, here is Finger Paints Asylum over W'n'W Black Creme.  It's a gorgeous flakie with orangey/green and blue flakies!  I layered it over black and then added the matte topcoat to show the flakies in all their glory.  I kind of wish that I had used a second coat of the flakies, but I like how it came out, anyway:




The orange flakes turn to green at certain angles/lights, but it was super hard to capture in photos.  You have to look really hard!  And the blue flakies are just breathtaking.
Next time I'll use more than one coat!

Thanks for reading!
<3

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE!! I own this little gem too and have yet to wear it. I like that you added the matte too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I'm having a little nail envy right now, your nails are such a gorgeous uniform shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Now I need a matte topcoat... I knew it was coming. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...