Friday, August 12, 2011

Paisley and Periwinkle!

This is my latest Konadicure.  I used two coats of my current fave: ChG Secret Peri-Winkle and stamped it with M60 and Wet'n'Wild Black Creme.  First of all, I just want to let all of you know how awesome Black Creme is for stamping.  Def the best black for stamping that I have (I don't have special black).  Topped it all off with a coat of SV.


I'm completely obsessed with this mani.  Can't stop staring at it!  I've gotten quite a few compliments on it today, as well :)

Thank you guys for looking! <3

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I love how the periwinkle looks with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamping is perfect!!!! Looks sooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! it's a tiny bit smeary at some parts, but for the most part i thought it turned out pretty well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty! I love the color and that stamp is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap this is awesome as heck! I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and this is the first post I have seen and I just feel in love with it! I have just started doing my own mani and pedis and this KONAD system I would love if you could tell me where you get your products from.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...