Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sally Hansen-Mauve It

Mauve It is definitely one of my go-to pinks.  I don't see much mauve in it at all, so I'm not sure why mauve is in the name, but I love it anyway!  It's a tiny bit frosty, but I don't mind because it's subtle.  Good formula.  Thick at times, but that's to be expected with the Insta-dry line.  These photos are two coats, no topcoat:




It's such a perfect shade of pink.  I've always loved it :)

Just a quick post today, I've gotta finish packing up my giveaway prize to ship out in the AM.  I've been working 9+ hours a day for the last couple of days, so my apologies to I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous for not getting it out yesterday like I said I would!  Bad me!

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

  1. No worries!!!! I love this polish!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nail venturous has won enough giveaways! She should be banned! Hahaha she knows I'm picking on her! This polish is pretty

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...