Monday, August 8, 2011

Sally Hansen-Sheer Me Now

Sheer Me Now is a nice light beige sheer creme from the Complete Salon Manicure line.  Application takes patience on this one.  Each coat needs to be completely dry or you'll get a lot of cuticle pull.  Also, It takes at least three coats to get it even.  There are a couple of thin spots in these photos after three coats, if that tells you anything.  These photos are without topcoat:


The color is so nice, but application is easy.  At least with the CSM brush, it's a little easier to get the brush strokes even.
What do you guys think of this color?

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I always have a hard time applying neutral colors like this because there always seems to be some cuticle drag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the color is nice, but I hate when polish pulls real bad, and it's usually nudes :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but for me, this is way too light. I'm a dark polish lover!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...