Friday, August 26, 2011

15 weird facts tag :)

This tag was originally created by CarlyCristman over on Youtube.  I am a big fan of her channel and watched her original video on this.  It was hilarious!!  


1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
    My family calls me Coury or Lambie
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
   
I won't go to bed without doing my whole bedtime routine.  Even if I'm super tired, I'll power through it until I feel sufficiently ready for bed.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
   
I am absolutely terrified of flying bugs and waves in the ocean.

4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
   
Anything Lady Gaga or E.T. by Katy Perry

5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
   
When you're trying to have a conversation with someone over the phone and they are constantly yelling   at/talking to someone else on their end!

6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
   
It used to be biting my nails, but now it's bouncing my legs

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
    If you're looking at the bed, the left side

8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
   
His name is Rus and he's a stuffed dog.  I still sleep with him :)

9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
   
Iced, decaf cinnamon dolce latte with no whip.  Yummy!

10. What’s the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
   
 Keeping my cuticles moisturized all the time.  Especially on workdays :( 

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
   
Both ways, I rotate :)

12. Do you have any weird body skills?
   
I can make a three leaf clover out of my tongue!

13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s “bad”, but you love to eat it anyway?
   
Mashed potatoes for sure!

14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
   
I don't think I have a phrase I always say...

15. Time to sleep – what are you actually wearing
    A baggy, comfortable shirt and either boyshorts or cotton shorts.


I hope everyone does this tag!!  I love reading these :)


<3!





2 comments:

  1. I love finding out fun facts about people. I so agree with you on #5, I hate talking to my daughter on the phone when she's talking to her hubby or step son. It drives me crazy!
    I wanna see a pic of #12...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...