Wednesday, August 3, 2011

China Glaze-Shower Together

Shower Together was one of the first polishes I got when I started building my collection.  I saw it on a girl in a YouTube video and fell in love.  The color is kind of a dark tealish blue creme.  Application is gorgeous and smooth.  Typical CG creme formula.  The only real qualm I have about this one is that is stains like CRAZY.  A really good base coat is definitely a must.  Sometimes I'll do two coats of base coat if it's not a base coat that I usually use/am used to/know will protect my nails from the color.  These photos are 2 coats, no topcoat:



Isn't she just beautiful?? Lovely summer color.

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...