Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sinful Colors-Why Not

It's snowing like crazy here today!!  Well, it's been snowing for the past few days, but today I woke up to a winter wonderland!  Anyway, it's been quite dreary here for a few days, and I felt like posting a bright, summery mani :)  This is SC's Why Not, a bright aqua blue.  This polish was super hard to capture on camera.  Every picture I got made it look brighter than it actually is.  Almost neon, but the actual polish is nowhere near neon.  The color is pretty accurate, but picture it a bit less bright:


I love the color and can't wait to rock it as a full mani in the spring.  Today, it's lifting my spirits on a dreary day :)

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY if you haven't already :)

Thanks for stopping by!
<3

5 comments:

  1. Your so lucky is snowy where you live!This color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty polish! It seems to lean/shine green, is that the photo or does the polish do that? I LOVE polishes that shimmer a different color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an interesting blue. Looks nice on you (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was doing some research and came across your page by way of Nouveau Cheap, love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...