Thursday, December 8, 2011

butter LONDON- Pink Ribbon

This is Pink Ribbon by butter LONDON.  It's a lovely peachy pink sheer shade.  Application provided a few issues, as with most colors like this, but after working with it for a while, I got a pretty smooth application.  I used three coats to smooth out any streaks.  


I think this color is quite beautiful.  It's really nice against my skin tone, as well (not something I usually get in a nude).  If you have this color, but the streakiness deterred you, give it another try with three really thin coats.  I think it's worth it because the color is really lovely.  Really similar to OPI Bubble Bath, if you ask me.

Thanks for reading!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...