Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wet n' Wild-I Need a Refresh-Mint

This is one of Wet'n'Wild's polishes from the Megalast collection. I haven't been able to find these anywhere near where I live until this past week when they showed up in my local Walgreens. I was really excited, too, because they were on sale buy 2 get 1 free. So, naturally, I picked up three. The colors I got are On a Trip, Candy-licious and I Need a Refresh-Mint. Today I have the last one for you guys :)


This color is almost and exact dupe for For Audrey from China Glaze.  For Audrey is the slightest bit more green, but if you have FA, I would skip on this one (or vice versa).  I have no complaints about the formula, but the brush...the brush is...giant.  On the cap it says it has a "manicurve pro brush" (perhaps trying their hand at the Pro Wide?).  It's humongous.  I have pretty wide nail beds and the brush is almost too wide for them.  If you have more narrow nail beds, this brush will not work for you.  It took me quite a few tries to get used to the shape and size of the brush.  Also, it barely fits in the neck of the bottle, so going back for more polish is kind of a pain.
Let me know what you think about the brushes in these particular polishes!

Thanks for stopping by!
<3

3 comments:

  1. I am very into these "minty-teal" colors and this color is no exception to the rule, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought the Refresh-a-mint color for my toes, and I LOVE it! So nice and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is so beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...