Thursday, February 2, 2012

Essie-Shine of the Times

I'm sure all of you have seen Shine of the Times around multiple times, but I just had to get my two cents in :)  It's a gorgeous gold/green/orange/multi flakie that is really saturated with flakes.  Compared to my Finger Paints flakie of the same color variety, this one seems to have twice the amount of bling.  I didn't want to layer it over boring black, so I decided to go with China Glaze Ingrid (not sure why Ingrid doesn't have her own post yet, I'll get working on that ;))


Let me tell you, it is super hard to get the green flash of this polish on camera without the photo being really blurry.  You can get a glimpse of it on my pointer finger and ring finger, but otherwise the orangey-red and gold are prominent.  Like I said, the glitter is really dense, and this was only one coat of SotT over two coats of Ingrid.  I topped off everything with Seche Vite.

Thanks for reading!
<3

1 comment:

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...