Saturday, June 11, 2011

Essie-Smooth Sailing

Today's nail of the day is Smooth Sailing by Essie.  This blue is by far my favorite that I own in nail polish form.  Every time I look at the bottle I want to take off whatever I have on and put this one on!!!  Anyway, it is a medium periwinkle-blue with silver reflects.  Can you say gorgeous??

Check out how amazing this blue is.  Usually I don't care for blue nail polish because it typically isn't very flattering on me.  This, however, is beautiful! Perfect for summer, in my opinion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...