Monday, June 20, 2011

Sally Hansen-Commander in Chic

Today's nail of the day is Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Commander in Chic
This color is one of my all time favorites.  It is so beautifully "chic" and goes with everything.  I would describe this as a dusty purple/plum cream.  Although it is purple, it is still neutral.  The formula on this one is a dream.  Two coats to a perfect opaque finish.


In my opinion, this color is better suited for fall and winter, but I can't resist wearing it all year round!

Tell me what you think of this color!

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing on you, I think I need this color now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scrangie! It's one of my all time faves!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...