Monday, May 23, 2011

nail art of the day

Today's nail of the day is a fun one!  Essie's Smooth Sailing with OPI Black Shatter on top.  I think the result is pretty and daring :)
sun.
 The sun really brings Smooth Sailing to life.  In person, this color looks just a tad more purple than in photos, but it's close enough.  It also has the most gorgeous silver reflect to it.  Definitely a summer must-have!
shade.
Overall, I really like these two polishes paired together.  I feel that they compliment each other in some strange way.  Plus, who can resist trying out the black shatter over every color?!  I had to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...