Sunday, May 8, 2011

Revlon-Cotton Candy

Today's nail of the day is Revlon's scented nail polish in Cotton Candy.  I couldn't resist getting this little baby when I saw how beautiful it was in combination with the fact that it was scented!  I was skeptical about how long the scent would last, but even after applying top coat and waiting for a few days, the smell was still pretty strong!  This color is literally cotton candy pink with golden shimmers.  So beautiful!
Above:  you can really see the depth of the color here
Below: beautiful sheen, but you can see the "bald" spots




How pretty is that?  The formula was mediocre and suffered from light polish syndrome (streaks and unevenness), but after 3 coats it managed to become pretty even.  I added a konad stamp to try to distract from the streakiness.  Overall, I love the color, not impressed by the formula.  I'll probably wear this again, though, because it smells divine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...