Friday, November 4, 2011

Wet'n'Wild-Believe Me, it's Real

So this is one of the new Ice Baby collection polishes.  This collection consists entirely of beautiful glitters is all sorts of different colors.  This is the blue one!  It also has some really pretty purple medium sized glitters in it.  Application is pretty good for a glitter.  It goes on pretty evenly and took three coats to become completely opaque (I consider this decent for a glitter).  The finish is really gritty and a good coat of gelous and/or a couple layers of topcoat are a must for a glassy finish.  These photos are without topcoat:


I like it :)
Have any of you found this collection yet?  What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! It reminds me of a pair of ballerina flats I often wear. Ahh, I wish Wet'n'wild polishes were sold in my country :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't found this collection yet, but now I really want to. That polish is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...